Day Boarders | Calcutta Public School, Ormanjhi
Download Hostel Admission Form
- Day boarding facilities are offered to students who come from far away places.
- They will be picked up from home at 7.00 am and will be dropped after 5.00 pm
- Student will be provided with breakfast, lunch, snacks, and milk in the evening.
- They will get the facilities of taking part in all activities after regular school hours and supervised study and coaching, if required.
- Special fee will be levied if extra coaching is required.
- They should be strictly follow all the school and Day Boarding rules.
- They will stay in the special room provided during rest hours and will not be permitted to enter the hostel.
- Bus fee, food and administrative expenses will be charged extra. (Detail Fee chart will be provided)
- Parents availing the facility should sign a special enrolment form and should strictly adhere to the rules and regulations.
- Students will be under strict vigilance of the Teacher.